How Detectors Work
How to do it!
👉 Find the Casualties on the Mountain Pass, using Detectors.
1) Create a Detector in the Storage building.
2) Set the Detector from Storage in the location.
3) Finish building the detector.
4) Wait 15 minutes for the Detector to finish scanning.
5) Look closely at the ARROW on the detector and at the light indicator.
➡️ The ARROW points towards the casualty. Draw imaginary lines following the direction the detector points.
The LIGHT INDICATOR shows how close you are: 🔴 red means far, 🟡 yellow means you're closer, 🟢 green means very close.
6) To clarify the location, craft another detector and repeat the previous steps.
7) Once you have determined where the two lines intersect, build a Detector at the point of intersection.
After the detector finds the casualty, you will see the area with a cross. Clear the area and get the casualty out.
💡 IMPORTANT: Follow the arrows; the casualty will be right at the meeting point of the arrows on your Detectors.
You CAN’T build another Detector while the current one is working! Each detector can be used once!
You must wait for one detector to finish scanning (15 minutes) before you set another
Once you have determined where the two lines intersect place a Third Detector over the spot, click it and activate it.
Once you find a deposit a Mining Pit will appear, you need to build this to make it work and bring up the deposit.
Draw the imaginary lines in the direction the Detector is pointing.
Set ONE detector let it work for 15 minutes, then set a second detector at roughly 90 degrees to the first and set it.
How NOT to use Detectors
Yes, you will eventually find the deposit if you do it this way but you are wasting some time and resources setting all these detectors.